Tuesday, November 07, 2006

PWC Video of the Week - John Mayer Live In Concert

Waiting on the World to Change - Click this link:

Dreaming With A Broken Heart - Click this link:

Good Love Is On The Way - Click this link:

Belief - Click this link:

------------------The lyrics of these songs say more than I ever could.

Thank you for helping me and my son,

Stephen Rene

www.ParentsWhoCare.us
- Family Law Reform
www.myOLAauctions.us - We're #2 to eBay!
Help Build a True Competitor!
"Together - WE CAN SAVE LIVES - if we will try to learn to SHARE - Everyday!"

Email Reply to Post:

Steve,

The danger of total honesty is that it forces one to take off the mask. It allows judgement. It is sometimes a catalyst for insecurity and jealousy.

But I think more important than any of the dangers is the nakedness of the soul....the vulnerability....the casting off of the garments of pride and false pretense, which can be harshly judged or cradled and nurtured.

You [helped] make me want to be more than I ever thought I could be.

Thank you for allowing me to offer honesty [like never before].

J

No comments: